Tuesday, August 14, 2012

More Plague Marines

Okay so continuing on with the details of the plague marines I donated for the Black Legion charity.
Today I'm going to talk about the two aspiring champions I built. First one is armed with a plasma pistol and a powerfist.


From the front of the model you can see that I applies the left leg, and the left side of the helmet and body. It's not clearly visible, but I applied the same effect to the inside of the power fist. I also applied the decayed effect to the back pack. I went for a bit more of an improvised look to it by attaching a cable from the backpack to the helmet.

The second aspiring champion is armed with a Power sword and plasma pistol.
Here I applied the decayed effect a bit more liberally applying it to the shoulder pad, the back pack, the sword and the left leg. I again went with the idea of an improvised look by adding the power cables going from the backpack to the plasma pistol.




0 comments:

Post a Comment