Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Preperations continue

Wow, less then 1 month until the Apoc game! And my preparations continue for it! Still have a lot of work to do for it. Right now I'm focusing on the Orbital Defense Laser. I've posted images of that previously, but now I'm working on the rest of the building itself. I know I haven't posted much to explain what the intended end result will be, so let me do that:
This is a digital render of the building design. Obviously the hemisphere on the top of the building is meant to represent the Laser cannon I had been building. So I took a half ball from the design, and turned out this:




Well actually that, and this:
So now that I have the cannon itself built, I need to build the rest of the complex. So, where am I going with that?

Well I have part of it built:
Still have a lot of work to do on it, but it is taking shape.


0 comments:

Post a Comment