Wednesday, May 02, 2012

This is the begining

So this is my first post on this new blog. My day has been a bit wild today so I can't afford the time to go into much detail right now. So in a nutshell this post is going to be about what this blog is about.

I was first introduced to Warhammer in 1993 when I happened upon a game of it being played in the back of a model store. The first thing I saw was the large machine on the top of a hill, a machine I would later learn was known as a "Dreadnought". I was all of 10 years old at the time and I was with out recourse drawn to the goth-future look of the game and a few weeks later I talked my older brother into buying the starter box set. That was the start of my involvement in the hobby.

I've always been involved in the modeling and painting aspects of the hobby, but for various reasons have only recently become interested in the actual game itself. This is the purpose of this blog: A catalog of my efforts in the hobby both from the perspective of a born again gamer and a long-term hobbyist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment