Thursday, October 31, 2013

Storm Talon Video log

Okay, so 4 months ago I started brainstorming how to modify the Storm Talon model into something a bit more palpable to my tastes. The current model just makes me think of a 40k version of a Cobra Trouble Bubble from the 80's G.I. Joe cartoon. It was goofy then and it's goofy now. In all honesty the intent of the model, the way it operates in game and what I feel was the intent of the design itself all say to me "Space Marine Apache" so that's what I'm going for.

I've been able to put some work into the project, though I'm ham-strung right now because I've waiting for the green LEDs to come in that I ordered. So yeah. Have to wait for that to come in. So I've started a video log for the project. Check it out here.



0 comments:

Post a Comment